Recommendation and Coordination of Home Health and Companion Services
Choosing an individual who will come into the home to provide care is often an overwhelming responsibility and without knowing who you can trust can result in a less than desirable situation. We can help the family by assisting them in knowing the questions to ask and providing referrals to service providers who have the same commitment to quality service as we do. We can then coordinate and monitor the services so that all the clients’ needs are being met.
Our Consultation Services
You will gain peace of mind knowing a reliable, qualified caregiver is caring for your parent or family member. Senior Crossroads can help you locate and secure personalcaregivers, companions, home health aides and Certified Nurse Assistants. We check to make sure they are all Registered through the State of Florida and are on call to serve you around the clock so that you can enjoy quality time with your loved one.
- Personal Care– bathing, grooming, dressing, feeding, transferring, medication reminders, toileting and incontinence care.
- Meal Preparation & Nutrition – a key part of clients health is a quality diet and hydration.
- Transportation and Mobility– attending doctor’s appointments, errands to grocery or other stores, prescription pickup, light exercise and walking outdoors.
- Companionship and Recreation– attending events, visits with friends, lunch and dinner outings, shopping and exploring hobbies and interests.
- Household Tasks – light cleaning, changing of linens and making of beds, and laundry.
- Respite – family caregivers and spouses can get a much needed break.
- Specialized Care– Special conditions require special care, such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, stroke, and cancer. Senior Crossroads will make sure your loved one gets the correct provider.