For elderly health care assistance in the Bradenton FL area contact Senior Crossroads at 941-921-0776.
Senior Crossroads provides quality and personalized geriatric care management services to the elderly and their families. Issues about health insurance, housing safety, legal or financial concerns can be addressed to help you understand what your options are. It’s easy for individuals and families to get overwhelmed with these types of decisions. We work one-on-one to assist in managing the complexities of caring for an elderly parent or spouse, often providing peace of mind and freeing them up to spend more quality time with loved ones.
Elderly Health Care Assistance Bradenton
A Geriatric Care Manager is multifaceted. As geriatric care managers, we work with families to develop and implement holistic plans of care, which take into consideration individual needs and unique circumstances. We are often called upon when a family finds themselves in crisis.
Senior Crossroads are experts in providing a comprehensive assessment of the specialized needs of the elderly. We create detailed plans and recommendations to ensure all the pieces of the puzzle fit together to promote health, safety, and quality of life for the individual and the caregivers.
We advocate for all of our clients ensuring that all their rights and entitlements are met. This can mean everything from health insurance, understanding and utilizing long-term care policies, or accessing veterans benefits.
With Americans living longer these days, more and more families are faced with the challenge of caring for their elder or disabled family members. This often results in families facing decisions that they are not sure how to handle. The compassionate care offered by Senior Crossroads combined with their expertise and knowledge results in exceptional service and peace of mind. We provide proactive care solutions to the challenges facing seniors and individuals with disabilities.
Senior Crossroads provides professional Care Management services to help you navigate the complex health and human services systems. We offer thorough and cost-effective answers to the difficult questions regarding the well-being of your loved one. We provide unsurpassed problem-solving, resource expertise, and health advocacy. Let us provide you with clear options that will assist you in making critical decisions. We work proactively to keep our clients as healthy, safe, and independent as possible.
Contact Senior Crossroads when….
- The doctor has recommended your parent move to an assisted living facility.
- Your parent has had multiple falls in their home.
- You recently visited your parent and learned they are not showering or managing their personal care needs.
- They require assistance in their home with everyday activities (meal preparation, laundry).
- The doctor has diagnosed your parent with a health condition.
- Your parent is demonstrating memory loss.
- Your loved one is being admitted to a rehabilitation facility temporarily or long-term.
- You are grieving over a recent medical diagnosis.
- The doctor has told your parent they are unable to drive anymore and you need transportation resources.
- You are unsure of the benefits of Medicare or Medicaid or other Public Benefits.
- One of your parents is the caregiver for the other.
- Any challenge related to aging or disability.
Contact Senior Crossroads to find out more at 941-921-0776 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Manatee County, Florida: Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Holmes Beach, Palmetto, Longboat Key, Lakewood Ranch, Ellenton, Myakka City.
Sarasota County, Florida: Sarasota, North Port, Venice, Englewood, Nokomis, Osprey, Siesta Key.